What to Bring, What to Wear, What to Expect
The garden is in Full Sun. We have a gazebo for a break in the shade.
- Suntan Lotion
- A Hat
- Sneakers, boots, closed shoes (We have gravel and wood chipped paths, not much fun with open shoes.)
- Gardening gloves (We have gloves, but if you have a pair you like to work in, you may bring them.)
- Water/Gatorade (The garden is in full sun. It gets hot!)
- Mosquito repellent (if you come later in the day)
- Dress according to the weather forecast for Warren, NJ (07059)
WHAT TO EXPECT: There is a good chance you will have fun, sweat, laughs!!
PARKING: There is a parking lot next to the fenced area of the Community & Giving Gardens. If you are coming along Mountain Ave and the Silos are on your left, proceed past the 2nd Silo to the parking. If Silos are on the right, when you see the fenced in garden, pull into the driveway by the first silo and follow to the gravel parking.
MEETING AREA: Proceed through the gate to the gazebo in the Community & Giving Gardens.